Our Mission Statement
To encourage others to be Christ like, to show our love toward one another, to treat each other with patience, kindness, and respect. To protect our home morally by letting the Spirit dwell within, (Joshua 24:14-15). To take care of all that God has given us, (Jeremiah 29:11). When we are in the world, we are to still be a part of this house, and not make a mockery of our name, (Romans 12:22). Accept instructions and discipline when needed, (Proverbs 13:24, Proverbs 1:8).
Homeschool Mission (Deuteronomy 6:4-7)
- First we obey the the Lord in all learning.
- We seek to bring the glory to God by teaching our children according to what the Bible tells us to teach. Proverbs 22:6 Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.
- Morally we desire to teach our children to have unconditional love, acceptance, and a sense of security in which to build their faith in Jesus Christ upon.
- Accept the wonderful gift of learning from God, with new and exciting learning opportunities.
- Understand the joys and struggles that come along with homeschooling.
- Communicate in the early hours as well as the last thing at night.