Day 8 November Photo Blog

Howdy y'all!! Today has been one of them days. Ya know,,want to get things done and never can. Well that happened today of course.  But I did manage to remember what today's photo was to be. Today's photo is to be of "In my Cup"  Well that could have went two ways but I stuck to what I think they were really meaning. Here is my picture !!
  Can you guess what's in the cup?  A old Southern favorite. We even had a feud here in the USA over it, the Boston Tea Party of 1773, where some disguised as Indians destroyed an entire shipment of tea that was sent over by the East India Company over the Tea Act. Which the British responded harshly to this and then came the Revolutionary War. There is a bit of history for you. 

But us southerners, we love our Tea sweet, ice cold, and served with lemon or mint. I can take it either way, today with lemon. i love Tea. I have friends in the north that drink it mostly warm. I even have friends over seas that do that the same way. Oh if they would only taste a glass of fresh made sun tea sweetened and cooled to perfection. Oh yea that is where it is at. 

Blessings to you and yours!!

Psalm 23:5

Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saying Good-Bye, A Tribute

What the Bible says--Issue 2

What the Bible says--Issue 3