Day 7 November Photo Blog

Today couldn't have been more fitting. Today's photo is to be of Home Remedies.  As of last night my lil guy became sick with cold like symptoms. You know the coughing, stuffy nose, fever, chills and so on. So what does this mama do? Well I slather him up last night in a homemade chest rub made from essential oils. Today I have made sure to keep the chest rub on him and have also put some Stress Away on him so it would help him to rest. But here is today's picture.  When people get sick around here we try to use something that we have on hand instead of running straight to a doctor and creating a bill.  So in the picture above there is Raw Honey (local), Apple Cider vinegar, Lemon Oil, Stress away oil, Lavender Oil, Peppermint Oil and Panaway Oil.  These items and more that I have are used in several different ways. I have said in earlier post that when my family can be organic, we do. I try to buy the things that we can afford to be organic when I find it on sale. There are certain things I always buy regardless organically.  I haven't totally switched over yet, but I am headed in that direction. My ancestors used herbal remedies, and it was good for them, so it shall be good for me as well.

May this be a blessing to you and yours.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saying Good-Bye, A Tribute

What the Bible says--Issue 2

What the Bible says--Issue 3