Howdy YA'LL!!! It's been a while

Howdy. I'm back for the moment. HA!!  Its been a long and hard summer. Been super busy and had lots going on in the family. 

So to begin with, I have finally found a Doctor that is wanting to help me get better and not just put a band-aid on the problem. I have been struggling now for almost a year with some health issues. Finally I have a few answers and getting better. I also have a very great friend that is being supportive for me though all my sickness. So glad that I have her.
Lots of prayer from family and friends, anointing healing from God above and someone willing to listen.

Also this summer has been a sad one.  I lost a cousin in my family and my husband lost a dear friend in his. It always seems as though deaths always come around time to start canning for the winter.  At least it does for me.

My husband is still preaching and going where ever the Lord leads him to go. He has now preached twice on the radio for our churches broadcast.  We pray that it touches someone and they come to know who Christ is though our ministry.  We always just want to be a help to someone. When nothing else will stand God will always stand for you.  We rely on him fully in our family.

This summer I also had a house guest for three weeks. a very dear friend of mine was in a sort of separation period from her husband and I offered to let her stay until she could get a place. All is well now between them. I am just thankful she moved back around her people and friends so that if anything ever occurs again we are close enough to lend a helping hand.

I have made some new friends this summer. I am thankful for that. God always sends you what you need on time. 

That is all for now. School will begin for my little guy on the 5th of November. So pray for us on that journey. I just know it is going to be a great year. My son is so smart already for a seven year old. he knows lots about science and math already. It kinda blows my mind. 

I desire your prayers if you get a moment to pray. Thank you for being a faithful reader. Blessing to you and yours.

Comments

  1. So good to hear from you sweet lady :) I've missed your blogs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you,,I am trying to get back at it. Bare with me in doing so.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Saying Good-Bye, A Tribute

What the Bible says--Issue 2

What the Bible says--Issue 3