It's God's love!

Today as I was awoken by the beautiful sun peeping through my bedroom curtains, the love of God was brought to me in my thoughts.  For it is only that He loves us that we are awoken each and every morning and given a new day.  I see his love for us in all that is around me.  Be it in the colors of the sky, the land, the trees, the grass, the flowers, the animals, the people and so much more.  

In the bible we are told in Jeremiah  31:3 The LORD hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee.  His love is an everlasting love, there is no other kind of love that is like that.  You will not find a love anywhere that will even match His love for us by even an inch of measure. The love that God has for us is far beyond our comprehension.  

Think about this, God loved us so much that he gave His son for our sins. God even loves us when we are being disobedient. Read over in Hebrews 12 to see how His love for us motivates His discipline for us as well.  We as humans respect our parents when they discipline us, with that being said should we not respect and follow God's training us with more respect? Our earthy fathers discipline only hurts for a short time, and they do what they feel is best in our lives, but God's discipline for us is always right and on time when needed.  His love always is there through the good, the bad, and the ugly.  It is more than any of our circumstances, He covers them all with His love.  1Peter 4:8 And above all things have fervent charity among yourselves: for charity shall cover the multitude of sins.

So remember that He is always with you no matter what and His love is never ending for you.  Psalms 42:8 Yet the LORD will command his lovingkindness in the day time, and in the night his song shall be with me, and my prayer unto the God of my life.

It is so good to know that God loves me in the day time and at night time, as I pray unto Him.  

My prayer is that this post will be of some help to someone, I pray that if someone has no one to love that they will know that God loves them. Amen.

Peggy McCoyle
SAHWM and Homeschool Supporter 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saying Good-Bye, A Tribute

What the Bible says--Issue 2

What the Bible says--Issue 3