When in DOUBT!

Hey y'all, its been a few weeks since I have written, but its been a tough few weeks for me.  Busy, Busy. Busy is all I seem to be.  I want to talk to you about a little word, that has a big meaning to some.  That word is DOUBT!  Lets look at the meaning of that word :::  Fear, Suspect, to lack confidence.  So you see it does have big meanings that can turn into a big problem.  The devil gets on to me at times and makes me doubt the things that I want to accomplish.  I know that I can do them but when he gets in my head and tells me those little lies, its hard not to believe him. 

But let me show you what my Lord tells me, He says in
Romans 14:23 - And he that doubteth is damned if he eat, because he eateth not of faith: for whatsoever is not of faith is sin.

So this really gets me, Where is my faith when the devil is bothering me?  It is not where it needs to be. I have a few things on my heart that the Lord is wanting me to do.  But every time I come to a place where I want to act on them, that old devil comes around and says, "you cant do that, you will be no good at it".  I know that the Lord says that doubt will be dammed.  If I don't have faith it is a sin. 

I know that I am not the only one that has problems with this, and I won't be the last.  I am so glad that the bible also tells me that in Proverbs 3:5-8 - Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

So thankful that when in doubt I can lean on the Lord for my trust and understanding.  So thankful that I can tell the devil to get hinder and  he leaves me be.  Please don't let your doubt get in the way of what you want to do. Keep the devil at bay, and Trust the Lord to show you the way.

Peggy McCoyle
SAHWM and Homeschool Supporter

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Saying Good-Bye, A Tribute

What the Bible says--Issue 2

What the Bible says--Issue 3