Snakes!!! In our Church.




There are all sorts of different types of people in our churches. But the one that gets to me the most is the ones that use Christianity to hide their true natures.  You know the ones. The ones that say "Hey let me tell you something about so and so". The ones that just about break their necks to get to you, so that you will know what they know.  Those are the snakes that I am talking about.  Now I can't say that I have never been pulled in by one of the snakes cause I have.  In the past that is.  I learned how to recognize them as soon as I lay eyes on them now. By this recognition, I steer clear of them now days.  Not saying their may be one sneak in unaware, but that's a whole other topic. They can have a pretty face and sweet smile or an assuring look and make you see what they think you should see, and by the time its over everything has been turned upside down and they are not at fault.  Today I learned of one of those people, they put their-self out there, and gave them-self away.  I am praying the one that they showed their-self to will also see the kind of person they are and put them away.  Christians, I am asking you to be careful about who you align yourself up with.  Your friends weigh alot more on you then you think. But in the end its you that will always get hurt. That so called Christian will offer all kinds of information but when the going gets tough, they are out.  Now my bible says in

Luke 10:19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

So you see folks, nothing can come to hurt you because if your a child of God he has given you the power to tread on serpents, and over all the power your enemy may possess. God controls it all. He tells us to crush it under our feet. Not to let it effect us. In doing so you will not let the enemy win.

My prayer is that we Christian will not let the enemy destroy what we have been building up.

Peggy McCoyle
SAHWM and Homeschool Supporter

Comments

  1. Somehow through facebook this has reached a lot of my friends, I've had people who have never even met you tell me that they really loved this blog post :) I just wanted to let you know that. :) Love to read your blogs, as always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Stacy, I am just writing what the Lord lays on my heart to write, He is the one that is in control.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Saying Good-Bye, A Tribute

What the Bible says--Issue 2

What the Bible says--Issue 3