Thanksgiving with the IN-LAWS

Thanksgiving Day, It's that day that you spend with your family and friends and enjoy a meal together.  Today I got to spend time with my husbands side of the family.  My nephew and his wife fixed a wonderful meal for us to enjoy.  We had deep fried turkey, baked ham, mash taters, mac-n-cheese, dressing, potato salad, gravy, pumpkin and apple pies.  That was enough for a herd.  I got to see my brother in-law, nephews, and my great niece and nephew, my mother in-law and my father in-law, and my nephews mother in-law, and my other nephew's spouse.  We had a house full, but it was so much fun.  The bible tells us 

Be kindly affectioned one to another with brotherly love; in honor preferring one another;(Romans 12:10) 

I believe that is what was shown today.  Brotherly love to each one.  So Thankful for my in-laws.  They are both good people and so much fun to be around.  As for the rest of the family, they are who they are and will always be great.  I love each and everyone of them to the moon and back.  From riding 4-wheelers, go-carts, and lawn mowers to having a good ole' mud fight, all in all it was a great day.  It can't get any better than that.  Yes, we a little country but really who ain't? Missed those couldn't be with us. Maybe next year.


My prayer is that each one reading this had a great Thanksgiving with their families and friends.  God Bless you all.

Peggy McCoyle
SAHWM and Homeschool Supporter






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saying Good-Bye, A Tribute

What the Bible says--Issue 2

What the Bible says--Issue 3