Strength

This whole week I have been dealing with Strength.  There are times that even I get weak and need comfort knowing that I can turn to Him who provides my strength.  Philippians 4:13 says I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me.  He is my strength, as the bible say.  I was sick at the beginning of this week and felt really bad cause there were things that I needed to do but couldn't, then later in the week I was wrestling with finding scripture for a project that I am doing and the devil keeps sending me the wrong way because of the subject it deals with....... So therefore I had to lean on him all week.  Not that I don't all the time, just a little more this week than normal.  

2 Samuel 22:33 God is my strength and power ; He maketh my way perfect.

You see God gives me not only strength but also Power to over come what obstacles that the devil throws at me. Whether it be sickness or the devil keeping me from finding what I need. He makes the way perfect it says, so no matter what I do there is a perfect path for me laid out. He knows the out come.

Job 12:13 With Him is wisdom and strength, He hath counsel and understanding

He gives me wisdom and strength, He counsels and understands me.  When I read His word I get all kinds of wisdom that I apply to my everyday life.  When I am in need of someone to talk to and know that if I give it to the world it will spread like a wild fire, He is there to counsel me.  When I think that no one or anything understands, I know that He is there and He is understanding.

Psalm 18:1 I will love thee, O Lord, my strength.

When we show Him the love that He so deserves, because He died for us and that was an unconditional love, He gives us even more strength to conquer our obstacles.

Psalm 18:39 For thou hast girded me with strength unto the battle: thou hast subdued under me those that rose up against me.

Being thankful that He has brought me out of my battles, that I didn't have to face them alone. God's strength has always brought me through.  He can do the same for you if you just let Him in and grow inside of you. You will find that strength comes from above, only if you let Him in.

My prayer is that this will be a blessing to you.  I only pray someone learns from me, to lean on Him, when you need STRENGTH!.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saying Good-Bye, A Tribute

What the Bible says--Issue 2

What the Bible says--Issue 3