Gossip!!



The Bible tells us in Ephesians 4:29 - Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers.
Why then is it so hard for people not to gossip. I have been around so many people that just sit there and continue to talk like its nothing to be talking about something that doesn't involve them. I myself am guilty of being drug into that kind of situation. All I can do is ask God to forgive me on this matter. I have asked God to take that away from me and hold my tongue when it begins to say things it really shouldn't. 

When dealing with Gossip you should think about what you are saying before it comes out, and whom it will hurt if said. I have seen so many times that once its said, you can't take it back. It is a hurt that stays and is seldom forgiven from the person hurt.  How do we know what is truth or not unless we see or witness it with our own eyes. We are minister grace unto those that we are talking to, not talk corruption.

Proverbs 20:19 - He that goeth about as a talebearer revealeth secrets: therefore meddle not with him that flattereth with his lips.

If it sounds good to your ears you can just about bet that its not the truth. The devil will try and flatter you with sweet words just like honey. Sometimes that honey can be bitter. Watch out for those kinds of people. If you have secrets, by all means don't tell someone else, tell the only person you can tell and it will be safe, God above! If you know someone is a gossip, you should put them out of your life. The bible is clear, it tells us not to meddle with them. That is how we get pulled into the ring. Guard your secrets if you don't want the whole world to know before sun down.  My pastor once said " If you don't want everyone to know it you better not tell anyone but God, just because they are your friend doesn't mean it will be keep secret".

This is the perfect place for all to read, think upon these things which is being said in the chapter of:::::

Psalm 64 

1 (To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David.) Hear my voice, O God, in my prayer: preserve my life from fear of the enemy.

2 Hide me from the secret counsel of the wicked; from the insurrection of the workers of iniquity:

3 Who whet their tongue like a sword, and bend their bows to shoot their arrows, even bitter words:

4 That they may shoot in secret at the perfect: suddenly do they shoot at him, and fear not.

5 They encourage themselves in an evil matter: they commune of laying snares privily; they say, Who shall see them?

6 They search out iniquities; they accomplish a diligent search: both the inward thought of every one of them, and the heart, is deep.

7 But God shall shoot at them with an arrow; suddenly shall they be wounded.

8 So they shall make their own tongue to fall upon themselves: all that see them shall flee away.

9 And all men shall fear, and shall declare the work of God; for they shall wisely consider of his doing.

10 The righteous shall be glad in the LORD, and shall trust in him; and all the upright in heart shall glory.

If you don't see a few people in your lives like this then your eyes maybe are blinded to, and that's a whole other lesson in the future. My prayer is to be a blessing to someone with this lesson.

Father,
I pray that I touch someone with this lesson today and that they receive the message that is here for them. I pray their tongue be keep clean and their hearts to, I pray they recieve a blessing in all that I write. In Jesus name these things do I pray. AMEN






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saying Good-Bye, A Tribute

What the Bible says--Issue 2

What the Bible says--Issue 3